Sister Poems, Verses, Quotes

Sister Poems, Verses, Quotes
http://sister-poems.com/

Welcome to the best, free, online, short, funny, sad and/or inspirational sister poems bringing you my poems, my verses, big poems, verses for older or little sister poems, verses for / about sisters described as baby, special, sweet, best friend, nice or cute.

Sister Poems, Verses

I remember when you were young
Let me reminisce
You're now very very old
Happy Birthday, Sis

Sister Poems, Verses

When it comes to Sisters
There's lots of them about
But you're the very very best
Of that, there is no doubt


Sister Wedding Poem

Today dear Sister, as you walk down the aisle
You'll see all the faces wearing a smile.
But as we remember those young tender years
Our smiles will conceal a few hidden tears.
It isn't through sadness , it's emotion that swirls
As we think back to us being two little girls
And now you have grown and make me feel proud
As you smile for the camera and the rest of the crowd
Remember dear (Sarah) as you become a new wife
You're still very much, a part of my life!
I'm not losing a sister, but gaining a brother,
As husband and wife, you'll adore one another
So be blissfully happy and enjoy your 'Big Day'
Have a wonderful marriage with a rose strewn way!

No comments:

Post a Comment