Best friends/sisters

Best friends/sisters
http://www.lovelandia.com/archive/026562.html >view story

When I was little I thought a friend was someone who I thought would have yo back through thick and thin.
As I grew up I noticed that some people call other people their friend's no matter what. But at the age I am now I know for a fact that friends are not people who pressure you to do what they want you to do. Friends are people who trust each other but now sister's Ashley, is another word for us. Sister’s are their for each other no matter the distance or obstacles, we will still remain best friends and we will always find our way back 2 each other. sister’s Ashley is a strong word for us and I wanna thank u for always having my back and giving me that special love you show me and those special words you tell me when I need to hear them.
Since I know who my best friend and sister is now I wanna thank you I love you.
...


No comments:

Post a Comment