My Best Friend...wait...are kidding me? more like my sister

My Best Friend...wait...are kidding me? more like my sister


www.quizilla.com/poems/8792321/my-best-friendwaitare-kidding-me-more-like-my-sister >view story

My best friend is someone who comes in my house without knocking
My best friend is someone who calls my mom her mom
My best friend will ask to borrow something and never give it back
My best friend can make me happy in a second when I’m sad
My best friend knows what I’ll say without saying anything
My best friend is someone who makes me laugh over the dumbest things

My best friend will make a beat and I can start dancing out of nowhere and she won’t judge me
My best friend will listen to me complain for hours when I’m upset
My best friend will tell everyone that the person who broke my heart is gay
My best friend will push me back down after I trip
...


No comments:

Post a Comment